It’s clear, the results are the same but the process is much more transparent! Invisalign is the number one alternative to traditional braces, and gives you that straighter more beautiful smile without anyone even noticing.
Invisalign is the modern solution for teens and adults who don’t want the mess of metal wires. With a 3D scan of your teeth, a sequence of aligners are designed to shift your teeth over a period of stages. Approximately, every two weeks you will change out the retainers for the next pair. During each stage, only certain teeth are allowed to move. You will wear the clear, durable, invisible retainers every day for 20-22 hours, and start to see your smile change quickly.
Additional advantages of Invisalign:
- Invisalign improves issues with crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
- The clear retainers are unnoticeable, using no brackets, wires or bands.
- Invisalign can, and must, be removed while eating, drinking and cleaning teeth.
- The ability to have removable hardware, allows you to maintain good oral health care, reducing the risk of plaque buildup and tooth decay.
- Invisalign is smooth and comfortable in your mouth, and reduces possible damage caused by hard wires and sharp edges.
If you’re interested in making adjustments to your smile, contact our office. Bonita Del Rey Dental Care is an Invisalign provider and we will help you create a customized treatment. Not all patients are the same, which is why we pride ourselves on providing you a unique, personalized experience. Call for a free consultation today, (619) 482-3264!