It’s that time of year again! The end of year is fast approaching and you need to use up your remaining insurance benefits. Starting January 1, your yearly maximum usually renews, and you will need to start over again. You’ve earned these benefits, don’t let the year end without using them.
Treatment you can start now to maximize your benefits:
- Invisalign and Six Months Braces: Start working on that New Year’s resolution now, perfect your smile with clear choices; Invisalign or Six Months Braces.
- Same Day Crowns: You may be putting off filling those gaps, but now is the time to get that natural look, especially before the holidays!
- Dental Implants and Mini-Implants: If you need more to restore that smile, think about the most comfortable, and durable solution with restorative dentistry.
- Cosmetic & Teeth Whitening: Get that smile makeover before the year ends, with a dazzling whiter, brighter smile.
- General Checkups, Xrays and Cleanings: Use your year-end benefits just to get that last checkup and cleaning of the year.
If you’ve been thinking about straightening that smile or investing in dental implants, now is the time. Ongoing checkups and cleanings are important too. You may have a cavity now that could lead to a root canal later. By delaying treatment, you risk needing more extensive treatment and possibly increasing cost of treatment later on.
Most companies do not allow you to rollover your unused benefit accounts, including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Let us help you maximize your insurance benefits. Call us at (619) 482-3264, and we can check your insurance to see what benefits you may have available.